Popcorn Shop: Fireworks - Limited Edition
Popcorn Shop: Fireworks - Limited Edition

Popcorn Shop: Fireworks - Limited Edition

Regular price $12.00 $0.00 Unit price per
Shipping calculated at checkout.

We take wild cherry, blue raspberry, and Kettle Corn flavored popcorn and add Pop-Rocks, so it’s guaranteed to EXPLODE in your mouth.

 

Each bag contains approximately 6 cups of popcorn.

Weight: 7.5 oz 

Food Values: Gluten Free, Non GMO Corn

Allergens: Contains Milk, Soy and Tree Nuts

Ingredients: Popcorn, Coconut Oil, corn syrup solids, sugar, salt, soy lecithin, cream of tartar, dextrose, natural flavors, citric acid, Malic Acid, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C red #3, FD&C Red #40 , Processed with Carbon Dioxide

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size:3.5oz (28.3g),

Amount Per Serving Calories 130, Total Fat 6g (8% DV), Sat. Fat 4.5g (23% DV), Trans Fat (0g DV), Cholest. 5mg(2% DV), Sodium 105mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 18g(7% DV), Fiber 1g(4% DV). Total Sugars (15g DV), (Inc. Og Added Sugars, Protein 1g (2% DV), Vit. D, Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas..



Customer Reviews
5.0 Based on 2 Reviews
Write a Review

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
L
06/05/2021
Laura
United States United States
Taste of summer

This fruity flavored popcorn reminds me of the popcorn we would buy on vacation. Combine it with the pop rocks which make it very festive and explosive, and you have a wonderful summer treat.

E
05/21/2021
Emily
United States United States
Explosive. Literally!

This popcorn flavor is yummy and so fun! There are lots of Pop Rocks in the bag. Love the candied cherry and blue raspberry flavors mixed with the Kettle Corn so that it's not overly sweet. I can't say I'd ever had Pop Rocks in popcorn before, but I'd definitely have it again!