Popcorn Shop: Butter Almond Toffee
The perfect blend of butter and toffee with the most legit toasted almonds you have ever had.
Food Values: Gluten Free, Non GMO Corn
Allergens: Contains Milk, Soy and Tree Nuts
Ingredients: Popcorn, Coconut Oil, corn syrup solids, cane sugar, soy lecithin, cream of tarter, Dextrose, Natural & Artificial flavors, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Red #40 Lake. Salt, vegetable oil, sunflower oil, dairy butter, almonds
Nutrition Facts Serv. Size:1oz (28.4g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 7g(9% DV), Sat. Fat 5g(25% DV), Trans Fat (0g DV), Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 115mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 20g (7% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars (17g DV), (Inc. Og Added Sugars, Protein 1g(2% DV), Vit. D, Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas.,
I ate it right out of the bag!