Hammond's Sea Side Caramel Dark Chocolate Candy Bar
Hammond's Sea Side Caramel Dark Chocolate Candy Bar

Hammond's Sea Side Caramel Dark Chocolate Candy Bar

Regular price $4.00 $0.00 Unit price per
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Pure decadence! Hammond's Natural Sea Side Caramel Dark Chocolate Bar is a chocolate lover's dream.


Weight 2.25 oz.

CONTAINS: MILK & SOY. MAY CONTAIN WHEAT, PEANUTS & TREE NUTS.

INGREDIENTS: Dark Chocolate (Chocolate Liquor, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Flavor), Filling (Cream [Heavy Cream, Milk, Contains Less Than 0.5% Of: Mono & Diglycerides, Polysorbate 80, Carrageenan], Granualted Sugar, Corn Syrup, Butter [Cream], Vanilla Paste [Sugar, Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Bean Specks, Gum Tragacanth], Sea Salt).

 Nutrition Facts Servings: 2, Serv. size: 1/2 Bar (32g), Amount per serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 10g (13% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat Og, Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 16g (6% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 14g (Incl. 14g Added Sugars, 28% DV), Protein 1g, Vit D: Omcg (0% DV), Calcium: 44mg (0% DV), Iron: 1mg (15% DV), Potass: 65mg (2% DV).

 


Customer Reviews
5.0 Based on 1 Reviews
Write a Review

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
E
05/21/2021
Emily
United States United States
So Good!

I love both the dark and milk versions of this bar. The gooey caramel inside is great!